By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of the materials (information or software) on Boyson Technologies’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Boyson Technologies’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Boyson Technologies at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. USER CODE OF CONDUCT
a. User shall not post or transmit through Boyson Technologies any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
b. Any conduct by a User that in Boyson Technologies’ discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying Boyson Technologies will not be permitted.
c. Boyson Technologies contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of Boyson Technologies are copyrighted as a collective work under United States and International copyright laws. Boyson Technologies owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Boyson Technologies and the copyright owner.
d. User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Boyson Technologies any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of Boyson Technologies, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Boyson Technologies the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User’s personal use. User hereby grants Boyson Technologies the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on Boyson Technologies’ by User.
e. The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Boyson Technologies, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
f. User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof;
- Post or “spam” any section of this web site that contains advertising, solicitation, or links with respect to products or services without Boyson Technologies’ express prior approval.
a. The materials on Boyson Technologies’ web site are provided “as is”. Boyson Technologies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Boyson Technologies does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
b. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Boyson Technologies does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Boyson Technologies specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from user’s participation in any Communication Services.
c. Moderators, host, authors, contributors or admins are not authorized Boyson Technologies spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Boyson Technologies.
d. Boyson Technologies has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Boyson Technologies reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Boyson Technologies reserves the right to terminate user’s access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Boyson Technologies reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Boyson Technologies’ sole discretion.
e. Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
In no event shall Boyson Technologies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Boyson Technologies’s Internet site, even if Boyson Technologies or a Boyson Technologies authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Boyson Technologies’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Boyson Technologies does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Boyson Technologies may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Boyson Technologies does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Boyson Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Boyson Technologies of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Boyson Technologies’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Complete content of Boyson Technologies’ policy can be found at https://boysontech.com/privacy.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.